cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now TV Black streaming or casting

HiI'm the proud owner of a now tv box so far very pleased with it.My only gripe is I'd like to be able to play local content on my NAS. As there is no longer any option of sideloading apps I thought I might be able to cast from my phone but, so far I...

Usb

Hi why cant I watch a film on USB when plugged into black smart box? Are there special instructions, if so what are they?

Software Update Earlier This Month - What New Features ?

My Now TV box updated a week or so ago with new features , but where do we get to read about what they are and how to use them ? So far I have seen the "Roku powered" notice on the standby page and on the Now Tv home page. My Now Tv box also powers u...

Unable to connect to internet

Since moving box to another room I have been unable to connect to internet with my black now tv box. I recently upgraded to sky fibre last week but all other devices have been fine. I have tried all the trouble shooting tips on the forum and it says ...

Cannot login through Roku box

I am trying to login to NowTV through my roku box. It says "sorry we did not recognise your login details".  I know my details are correct, have tried 2 different wifi connections and reset my box 3 times. If someone could shed some light into this b...

error code 103

Nowtv black box is giving me this error - V.3.6.69 error code 103Buffering every couple of minutes and now it's kicked me off.Starting to fall out of love with NowTv....nothing works as it should. Is it so hard to give us a working/stable service?

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 44 replies
  • 21 thanks

greens in Blacks

Black Now TV box HDMI output to a 1080P projector is producing saturaterd green rather than blacksd. XBOX and sky box produce good piture. Is there a setting to adjust to give accurate picture? Youtube via NOW TV also green.Thank you! 

error code

my box keeps saying i have reached the maximum number i have 3 iv added over 3 months my son is watching his box my daughter is watching hers and i wont let me watch mine. how do i resolve this please 

black screen with sound on all programmes?

Hi,  i hope someone can help i switched on now tv today on my tv, and the normal menu shows and pictures, however when i select a film i get a black screen with full sound , any help what maybe causing this, i have tried to find answers myself but un...

Zoomed in screen

My daughter was playing around with the tv and somehow managed to make the Now TV screen zoom in so that a large part of the picture is missing from all sides of the screen. It is not an issue with the TV itself, as other hdmi inputs all work with ot...