cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

My TV

Is there any way to remove contents of My TV..Its really annoying that you have to go through all the credits once a film, boxset or any series has completed to "remove" it from My TV...Netflix at least has a online panel to remove their version of t...

Authentication service unavailable!

I had a now TV box and ITV catch up stopped working so I was told to reset the box. I did this and went through all the set up. I got to the page which says "set up new account" "already got an account" I click already have an account and it comes up...

prepayment

I have a 3 month prepayment card that I cannot use on the website or on the tv as it will not allow me to enter the code, on the tv I go to the pass section it stays blank, on the website I get error message asking to refresh the page which i do with...

continual loading

Hi, My TV continually loads and I get to watch about 30 seconds of a programme before it shows the loading circle centre of screen. Its infuriating. It was fine a few weeks ago and now its all the time. Every programme and I can't watch anything. HEL...

Re: how do i get to watch my digital channels

Hello I just read your reply and I have the same problem. I have built in free view on my TV and just the now TV box and not sure how to beable to watch any of the free view channels and nowtv without having to switch cables around?

Won't work

New tv box had it now for 3 wks and still won't work tried everything it will take your account details fine but not your tv box really had a enough

app jumping

Now tv box keeps switching to utube while im watching something else, Help ?

Resolved! Picture not fitting the screen

I have been using my black box for over a year. Tonight the picture is small and not filling the screen. There are wide black bands down the side. The picture on my TV are fine. I have changed nothing.  This is on a bedroom TV which I use for catch u...

Resolved! Now TV black box with only Now TV showing?

I would like to set up my elderly 84 year old father with Now TV but only Now TV.He gets easily confused with anything tech related and one of his last passions is to watch sport in the comfort of his living room.Right now I have him set up with a li...

Can't sign in

I can log in on the Internet but can't log in on my nowtv box. Says it doesn't recognise username or the password. I have changed my password and reset the box and turned off at the mains. Please help