cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! error code 6003

I can't use catch up services on my passes for a month. Yet I was using them fine this morning. Can someone please help?

Now TV smart tv app won't go full screen

Sometimes it will correct itself after a minute, most times I have to fast forward and rewind repetitively until it suddenly goes full screenRecently it's been getting worse and refuses to go full screen no matter what I do - I've turned the tv off a...

Not logging in

My NowTv account works fine with my iPad and laptop. I purchased the nowtv box and my account details are not letting me login. The error is: invalid account. I'm in Ireland, the box was purchased from Irish retailer. I tried the live chat which didn...

Box crashing

For a couple of weeks now my box has being crashing, after turning it off it's come back on but today it continually crashed for 20 minutes even after turning it off

Resolved! NowTV box in wall or ceiling

Hi there, I am upgrading my bathroom very soon and I would like to put in a waterproof TV.  These are fairly new and (as far as I know) they don't make smart ones yet.  So, if I want NowTV on my bathroom TV (and I really, really do) I will have to ha...

Resolved! Total loss of Service

I've been having problems for past few weeks with freezing and crashing but tonight on top of that I'm completely locked out. System now doesn't recognise my username or password but I can log in here. Not a happy bunny

NowTV Box Error Code (-1)

Hi,I have 2 NowTV boxes that were working fine. When I tried to use them today all I get is:- Something went wrong, were working on itCome back later or go to nowtv.com/help (-1)I tried the Help page but it was no help at all. Any suggestions?Thanks

Completely stuck!

So had nowtv for a while, all worked well until a few days ago. I had sound but no picture, just a purple background with" HDCP unauthorised content disabled" scrolling through the middle of the screen.It was late so i just turned it off and dealt wi...

Box suddenly stopped

Just set up the box from new and was watching a film when suddenly screen went green then TV said "no cable connected".  Have tried hard reset, changing HDMI cable and resetting router but nothing works.  White light is still on at the front of box a...

Resolved! Getting my Black Box Started

HiHave just ried staring my black box, connected to the wi fi fine, but then could not connect to my local network.Then comes up with a message error code 013.Can anyone help please ?