cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now to box not working

I haven't had my box long and I bought it when it was on offer. It was working perfectly fine then next thing I know the box is blinking , I cannot change the channels . I reset it and it just goes to the now tv home screen and that's as far as it go...

Resolved! Can't login from Now TV box

Hi, I am trying to setup my new Now TV box.I enter the user credentials and press the sign in and it wouldn't work.The resolution is not correctly set either, so I can't see the entire message that is displayed.What I can see says "..your password or...

Now box issue

Keep getting a high pitched noise every so often whilst watching. Changed the box including all cables. Any ideas?

Resolved! Re: NOW TV Boxes no longer connect to internet

My black Now TV box stopped working this week. The White light on the front is on constantly and there is a green light and an amber light on the back constantly. I have tried turning the electrics to the set off and unplugged it, turned off my route...

Resolved! Stuck on Let's Get Started screen

Hi, I am trying to set up NowTV box but it is not moving from the welcome "Let's get started" page. Remote buttons don't work, resetting the box doesn't work. Help!

Resolved! Today's service message

NOW TV Box maintenance on 23 August Is this all the permutations of box??

Geluk by Expert 2
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks