cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Stop auto switch on?

Every time I turn my tv on my now tv box automatically turns itself on, and I’ve not got 1touch play enabled (I don’t even know what that is) how do I stop it turning on every time I turn on the tv? My old box never did this.

Resolved! Numpty question about upgrading from white to black box

Hello, we are thinking of upgrading from the white to the black box as we have a few problems with the white box, (especially iplayer which is almost unwatchable as it's so unresponsive). We're also finding that we have to regularly restart the box j...

now tv box in holiday home

Bought new box for holiday home. OK for us with now tv account and pin, also have Sky account and pin at home address.We let the holiday home out, and want to ensure that guests can't order films etc through Sky Store. How do we set up pin for this, ...

Pairing phone on Youtube app

Hi, I've got a question about pairing my phone with the Youtube app.  At the moment I have an Android phone and it works perfectly.  I'm thinking about buying and Iphone and just wondered if it works as well with that?

Device limit issues

I registered two boxes and renamed them online. Yesterday I added another box and went to rename it.  However, the two I had previously renamed have reverted back again to thier default name and the third box doesn't appear on the account! Any ideas?...

Resolved! 5.1 Audio output ??

Hi there ....Having had a lengthy 'web chat' with one of The NOW help persons, they assured me that the Black Now box should output a 5.1 Dolby signal .... Which I was failing to get, so .... After several hours of fiddling with settings on both my A...

Re: Constantly dropping picture quality

I currently have Now tv running in 3 rooms of the house. Two upstairs and one downstairs in the living room. The one's upstirs on eis through aPS4 and the other through a Nowtv box. The one downstairs is also through a Nowtv box.  The ones upstairs r...

Resolved! New box

I've plugged the new white box in with Rca cable scart (into tc) to hdmi (now tv) there is no picture or sound how do I get it working please? The now tv box light flashes if I press buttons from remote but to just showing a blue screen no logo to st...

Flashing light during setup

Just received my new Nowtv box and followed the instructions.  Plugged in the HDMI cable etc and the setup started.  Put in the password for my wifi and found a page to select my screen setup, then it froze.  Can't do anything.  It will not respond t...

Menu poor quality and no sound

Hi,We have turned our box on tonight and have suddenly got a very poor image quality on the main menu screens and no sound. We have tried unplugging all the cables, reseting boxes etc as found on other posts but still met with the same.We normally ha...