cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Continue Watching

Hi everyone How is the 'continue watching' supposed to work? For example does it remove a series/film if you haven't selected it in a certain amount of time? I ask as this addition doesn't seem to work very well i.e. I go into my account and it has ...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 65 replies
  • 91 thanks

Limited episode info on TV screen

I just got the black Now TV box. The info on screen is very limited though and so episodes give part of the synopsis but there's no option to read the rest via the very basic remote control. It also doesn't show the year or air date of shows like Ama...

No picture but sound

Hi I used to be able to get the pictures and sound ok but now I only get sound when I open a program it also happens when I open the apps . I have just paid for 2 months for the movies and unable to watch them and as a pensioner can't afford to throw...

Resolved! NowTV and iPlayer

It appears that my mum has ticked somewhere on the NowTV iplayer app saying she doesn't have a TV licence which means she now can't watch anything. I'm not at home to have a look at it myself and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to ...

New Now TV Box Wont Work Faulty Box Or Remote?

Can anyone help me? I won a Now Tv box in a competition a couple of weeks ago and have just tried to set it up.I plug it in and it fires up fine with the "Lets get started " screen but thats as far as it goes?Either the remote isnt working or the box...

Now TV Box

options no longer there -  when i switch on my NOW TV box i used to get several options to choose fromtv guideappsetc.. the tv guide has dissappeared and i only have apps. how do i find my channels so i can flick through and find something to watch. ...

payment pin

why will my payment pin not work...reset it three times and still wont work

Stop auto switch on?

Every time I turn my tv on my now tv box automatically turns itself on, and I’ve not got 1touch play enabled (I don’t even know what that is) how do I stop it turning on every time I turn on the tv? My old box never did this.