cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Soundbar

Hi I am thinking of buying a soundbar would my now tv box link up to itThanks

Resolved! Terrestrial Tv

Hi, I finally got round to setting up my box (after the free trial!) and I am still learning but I cannot seem to get the 'regular' tv channels any more, like BBC1, 2, ITV, CH4 etc.... the box is running through HDM1, where the regular tv used to be,...

BBC iplayer

Since this morning my BBC iplayer is freezing when starting. I already tried to restart und reinstall, but it‘s still the same.

Can not play on Device?

I recently changed my box over as the original one had damage to it (my fault) so decided to get a other box.However I thought it was an easy thing unplug one plug another in.Been getting an error something like - can not play on Device, go to accoun...

channels always stop

i have this box plugged into the upstairs telly which is like a family room. the inactivity after 4 hrs is switched off and i would like it just to stream all the time. usually when i go back too it the box has either changed back to the home screen ...

Problems viewing now tv

Just bought a Now TV box and created an account and I went to sign in and it basically says there’s problems and there fixing it but yet I can use it on my I phone 7 feel like I have done something tried resetting and turning off

Activation

Purchased a Black NowTv box, connects to the WiFi but will not software update. Any suggestions?

Resolved! unauthorized payment taken

29/04/2016Dear Sir or Madam                                                                         SUBJECT: UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT I am very annoyed that on 26 April 2016 my Natwest account has been debited to sum of £9.99. Deatils shown below. 29 Apr...

Not accepting card payment!

For days now i havent been able to pay my account even though i have more than enough money and to add insult to injury when you are phone the number given they take you to sky who tell you to hang up and phone now tv

unable to log onto new box....

Hi im wondering if anyone can help me... im having a nightmare with this new now tv box!!  ive just purchased a black now tv box, ive set the account up fine over my macbook, activated the voucher, even watched tv online with no problems - now ive tr...