cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Model numbers

Hi, does anyone know if there is a difference between models 4200SK and 4201UK (both black streaming boxes, not smart TV boxes)? I have a new 4201UK and am wondering if there's any point setting it up instead of my current 4200SK. Thanks.

Buying a falsely advertised box

Now I know this isn't the end of the world but I purchased a box last week from my local Asda and on it states that you can have your favourite apps such as YouTube and Facebook.Well obviously not Facebook because when I attempted to find it I found ...

Ordering a NOW TV Box to arrive before Christmas

Purchasing a NOW TV Box for Christmas? Make sure you find out when you'll need to place your order for it to arrive in time!   If you're looking to purchase a NOW TV Box and want it to arrive before Christmas, the last date you'll be able to place th...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

Out of home use of sport pass

Tomorrow evening I will be in a travelodge which does not have access to Sky sport.Can I take my computer and Now box to access sky sports with a sky pass. If so, what is the process?

Long WiFi Password

I have a 63 Character WPA2 wifi password. The user interface wont accept passwords this length (I believe it stops at 60). It wont even try to authentiate with my AP because it thinks it it too long. Can an admin or anyone submit a bug report on this...

Soundbar

Hi I am thinking of buying a soundbar would my now tv box link up to itThanks

Resolved! Terrestrial Tv

Hi, I finally got round to setting up my box (after the free trial!) and I am still learning but I cannot seem to get the 'regular' tv channels any more, like BBC1, 2, ITV, CH4 etc.... the box is running through HDM1, where the regular tv used to be,...

BBC iplayer

Since this morning my BBC iplayer is freezing when starting. I already tried to restart und reinstall, but it‘s still the same.