cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Some Freeview viewable on the Black Box :-)

You need:1) the playto app loaded on your box. If it is not already there, you should be able to find it under photosand videos section.2)the universal playto app on your android device (it costs £3.82 for the app, but you can use the free version fo...

4268 by Legend 5
  • 5 replies
  • 6 thanks

Resolved! change password

Hi i changes my password as i could not log in it ask for my bank details and to bye pass will i bee charge twice

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...