cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

HDCP unauthorised

I rented a film from the sky store through my NOWTV box but was unable to watch it on my TV due to an HDCP error.  I can watch films from NOWTV on the same TV with no problem.  Anybody have any ideas?  i have contacted SKY and they have been unable t...

Now TV Box - Signing in to Account

I purchased my Now TV Box (little Black one) complete with 2 month movie package on Wednesday. I was under the impresion all I had to do was hook this up to my TV and way we go. So after doing all it said ie create an account, email address/username ...

Using blackbox with AV receiver

Hi, I am trying to set up my black box with my Samsung UE55HU7200 TV and Sony STR-DN1080 AV receiver. If I connect the NowTv box to the receiver I get sound but no picture (HDCP error). This corrects if I re-set the box, but I have to do this every t...

HELP!

my friend recently logged into my Now TV box and I forgot until her passes ran out. I brought someone online on my account but now I can’t get back into MY account on my box connected to my tv. Please help!!!

Error code 103

Hi, i have a black now tv box & i keep getting error code 103. Ive turned it on & off, same as router. Ive reset it, ive tried the 'press home button 5 times & so on' trick but it still keeps coming up. Been like it a few days now, doesnt matter whet...

Box and remote not working

As title says box and remote not working very good, i can access now tv through my tablet and chromecast to tv.  my questions is can i start a pass using my tablet??  thanks

Cutting off through film!

Hi we are new to now tv, it has been fab so far but we got a voucher to rent a film and we are using it and chosen a film but every 2/3 mins it goes off and the screen goes blank so we have to restart it again anybody had this problem ?Thanks

Resolved! Playback quality

Over the past week I have attempted to watch new movies...they start off well but after a few minutes in the picture changes to that of a very poor quality copy...does anyone know why this would happen?I have 3 now Tv boxes in my house but there is o...

Resolved! Incorrect bllling and no functional complaints process

I have just discovered that I have been billed for the last five months for an entertainments pass that I never requested and have never used. How am I supposed to resolve this when the online complaints process simply doesn't work. If I try to send ...

TV login not working

Hi,If anyone can help this would make my Christmas but I created an account online which works perfectly but when I go to log in via my now tv black box it keeps saying it doesn’t recognise my ID or password. Could someone advise as it’s the correct ...