cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! Areial socket

If I don't have an areial socket can I still use this box?

Cannot connect now box

Im trying to update the software but its telling me the software server cannot be reached. The error code is 005. Help????

No signal

When I turn tv on it says 'check signal cable'I've checked all the wires and nothing is loose, my internet connection is fine and all my other devices are fine.I turned it on and off at plug and got the now tv menu but with no wifi connection and so ...

Software or hardware keyboard

I have searched the web and this forum but still need some answers. I find the on-screen keyboard and remote control combination to be slow and clumsy so... 1 Is it possible to use a wireless keyboard with a dongle plugged into the USB port of a blac...

103 error

Updated my payment method after receiving new card from my bank , trying to watch The Frankenstein Chronicles but get 103 error 3/4 way through the 1st episode ???

Set up problem

HiI am trying to set up my new now TV box. I have opened an account successfully and can log into it. The problem is when I try to log into now TV on the TV it connects to internet but when I enter password says oops something went wrong we are worki...

Light/dark green while watching football.

I am watching Sky sports and for the last few days while watching football anything that is green goes from light to dark green every 5 or so seconds. its getting to the point of being bad while watching football and i dont think its my TV as it does...

Getting the box to power off

Hi all Really impressed with the new box - however am really disapointed that in todays day and age we can't turn it off completely via remote or with a switch on the box.   Pls can you add one to a future version as being green is important to a lot...