cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Money

For the last two months I have been charged automatically for the entertainment and cinema pass! I am use to having to click that I want to buy a new one when I can afford it as now tv is a luxury for me when I have money! I have never selected anyth...

Can you use a Now box to login to hotel wifi?

I was recently staying in a hotel where you had to use a browser to resgister your details prior to getting access to wifi.  All well and good with my iPad and Fire Tablet, but not so good with the Now TV box. Can it be done?    Is there a browser th...

Entertainment pass

Can I watch movies of my entertainment pass or is it just restricted to the entertainment selection on my box? I don’t want to watch a movie if I’m going to be charged for it!Thanks

Resolved! sideload multiple applications - USB player and Plex

Hi, via the developer mode, it appears I can only sideload a single appliaction, is it possible to install 2 ?? I would like to have BOTH PlexClassic and the USB player app, however on the web interface there only appears to be an option to instal on...

Resolved! New Black Box Doesn't Always Go Into Standby !

I have been using a black box for sometime, with the HDMI cable etc. What usually happens if I stop watching a Now TV programme and put tv into standby the black box white light goes out after about five minutes, that is until today.Its a bit iffy. I...

Mono sound since update

Hi. Since the update on the 16th all the audio I'm getting is mono only. I've tried changing the settings from auto to stereo only, and I've restarted the TV, the box, etc and it's just the same. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?Cheer...

New box

How many boxes can you have logged into the one username? I have bought my girls a box for their room and tried to long in using my login detail but it keeps saying content blocked everytime they try and watch a programme?

Resolved! Areial socket

If I don't have an areial socket can I still use this box?