cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! This site can’t be reached

I have been using NowTv happily for 2 months on 3 media. My TV, Android and PC. For the last 3 days I have been unable to view anything on my PC!! Each time I go to view a message comes up 'This site can’t be reached'. Viewing on my TV and Android co...

Resolved! Can't access "Manage devices"

I've been trying to access the "Manage  devices" section of my account over the last couple of days with no success. All I get is just the continuous spinning circles symbol. Is there a problem with the system at present or is it a problem with my ac...

Go back to earlier software version

Hello all, I am having problems with boxes running the latest 7.73 software, is there any way you can go back to previous software version? I know you can factory reset it but when you turn unit back on it goes through the set up process and finds/in...

Continue watching not refreshing

Can someone help me. I have 3 now TV boxes the black ones.  1 works fine.  On the other 2 boxes the continue watching screen is now refreshing so it shows the last episode watched rather then the next available. Its becoming very annoying and I tryed...

Black boxes - different model numbers

Does anyone know if there is any functional difference between the original Black Boxes with Model No. 4200SK-UK and the more recent ones with Model No. 4201UK? Just curious ... Wlat 

updates are supposed to make things better, right?

So I know there are multiple posts about continue watching being cleared (mine too) but I also have the following:-If I rewind anything when I try to play the programme I get the colour balls of doom - have to exit app and go back to the episode. It ...

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 33 replies
  • 31 thanks

Watchlist won’t delete shows.

Hi,The saved shows in my watchlist just won’t go, i remove them and they come back about 10mins later, even shows that now not available anymore come back.Some new shows I click save are there but others only stay for a bit no matter how many times I...

Resolved! How many boxes on one account

Hi, i have just brought a now tv box and i am wondering if i brought 2more boxes one in each of my childs room could i just use the one account so i dont have to pay three times if that makes sense?