cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Resolved! MicroSD ?

Whats the purpose of the microsd slot ? thanks

Standby mode when streaming

I know there have been a few threads on this subject but can anyone give a definitive answer, will the now tv box go into standby when it is receiving a live stream and the TV is switched off or changed to another source? I have installed a black box...

New user, being asked to log in each time

Installed the black Now TV box at flat my wife uses when she's working away from home. I usually sort tech stuff out for her but I'm 200 miles away & have never used a Now TV box. She's set it up & can watch TV ok but she's not tech savvie. I'm here ...

Resolved! Colour on the tv screen are inverted

Can anybody help? The colour on the screen is inverted. Happened for no reason and stays the same when watching anything.I've tried all the usual stuff, switching off etc. Any ideas?

Error Code 009

My Now TV box has suddenly stopped working but was ok last night, it won’t connect to the internet. I have rebooted the box and our router but it’s still not working. I am able to watch it on my phone and the internet is working well. The box isn’t f...

New account

I have a 2nd hand black box. I've set up my own account and it shows active pass but it won't let me watch. What am I doing wrong?

ITV live

Every few minutes of watching ITV live it stops playing and you press ok which takes you back into the programme a few seconds behind

black now tv box

i have black now tv box and for few days it hasn’t been working just saying no content available on movies and on bbc i player telling me connect to internet when it is ??