cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Error code 003

Hi I keep getting error code 003 when I try to connect to my TV I have only just purchased my box ,I have looked at the messages on here and it seems to be a common problems and I have tried all the replies on here is pressing forward back pause etc ...

Full HD service

It was recently announced that NOW TV will go full HD later this year, using the streaming stick. Does this mean that I will have to upgrade from my ‘black box’ to a new streaming stick to receive the new service?

Using blackbox With tv

HiAn elderly lady friend of mine has been bought a Now tv original box for Xmas and although I have set it up for her she wants when turning on her tv for it to go straight to DVT and switch to the HDMI only as a second option otherwise she is findin...

Occasional Picture Freezing

I have two Now TV boxes, one in my room wireless and one in the living room wired. Every 5 minutes the picture will freeze for a second and then continue, mainly does this on the entertainment channels like Sky Living My internet is 70down 20up so no...

connection issues

i have been having constant trouble with my second NOWTV box. After about 10 minutes or, the screen goes blank, and i get a 'no signal' message on the screen. I have tried it on three diifferent tvs in the house, all with  the same result. I have tri...

Resolved! Buffering Issues When Navigating NOW Box

OK, I have been a customer of Now tv for a few years and don't normally get the spinning circles when using the Now box. However for the past month or so I get the spinning globes  appearing for 1-4 seconds when going from "Home" to "Best of Catch UP...

Movie not loading

I am having trouble watching a movie. The adverts display then the movie make sign eg Sony then nothing. Have reset broadband any ideas anyone?

Resolved! ewtn app not working

Hi, any help would be appreciated, I am a regular viewer of EWTN on my now tv box, but a few days ago it stopped working, ive updated the box and reset my account, ive reset my router but it still wont load up on my now tv box, it works on my android...

Cancelled wrong device

Accidently cancelled wrong device as after giving it a name it still says roku. I know someone's got access to my account without my permission. Now stuck paying till march help