cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Deleted all devices accidentally

Not sure how I done this. Only wanted to delete one device but accidentally managed to delete all 4. Could anyone help me get my devices back on.Thanks

No content available?!

When I go onto movies on now TV (I have the black now TV box) and try to search for movies by category, e.g. Action/comedy/family etc there is no content available...I can access films by search and live however wish to browse through categories when...

Now Tv Thailand

I have taken my NOW TV box (black) from England to Thailand but it says it is not supported in this region..... Is there any way to reconfigure it??

uk now tv box in ireland - can it be configured to work?

Hi  I received a NowTV box as a gift - but it was bought from Northern Ireland and does not work in Ireland when I try. It seems set to communicate with the UK servers nowTV.com rather than the correct one for Ireland i.e. NowTV.com/ie I cannot use m...

BOX NOT REGISTERING, light flashing

Hi, our box has been fine until today the blue light on the front is double flashing,the HDMI PORTS both say no signal, it's not registering with the TV we have checked all cables, power, there's wifi we have reset everything big it's not coming up, ...

Keeps switching to SD

Watching sky sports main event and it keeps switching to SD and then back to HDNowt wrong with my internet as it’s 70/20It’s hardwired too.I’ve just rebooted my router and box, see if it helps

Charge a payment

I am so angry. I was read all information before I made registration. I was choose few packs and payment showed me after 14 days of my free trial. So I was think until 14 days I can cancel my account without any payment, but NEXT DAY FROM REGISTRATIO...

Error code 003

Hi I keep getting error code 003 when I try to connect to my TV I have only just purchased my box ,I have looked at the messages on here and it seems to be a common problems and I have tried all the replies on here is pressing forward back pause etc ...