cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Now tv box not working

All I’m getting is a the now tv screen when the box first comes on then it cuts off and it’s just a blue screen on my tv. I’ve tried everything and the box or tv isn’t damaged and everything else works fine. Help please!

Low resolution

Been using nowtv for three years, up until last week never had a problem.I'm with virgin broadband running speedtest averages at over 100mbps.Using black roku box, connected via Ethernet cable along with my other nowtv boxes.All last week started to ...

Unable to access box sets or movies

Hi there. I'm unable to access any box sets or movies and I have both the entertainment and movies pass. I use the black NowTV box. I can't even bring up the list to select anything. It was working fine on Tuesday. I have tried a factory reset and a ...

Resolved! Sky Sports Not Pausing or Rewinding

Hi there, I was gifted a Black Now TV box so that I could watch the F1.  I bought a day pass to see that everything works ok and neither the pause nor rewind function works on any of the Sky Sports channels.  My friend bought me this as she was told ...

The Walking Dead - Season 8 - FOX

We have watched series 1-7 and up to series 8, episode 4 and it has gone funny. It is like we are watching a pirate movie, really distorted picture and just awful to watch. All other channels are perfect. Driving me mad as we signed up for a months N...

Smart Box power supply unit

Anyone know where I can get a replacement PSU for this as there don't appear to be any on Ebay, it's for the 4500SK model. Or what spec do I need to look for if it doesn't say 4500 on the advert. Thanks.