cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

⚠️ Blue screen on your box / stick

We're aware of an issue where some customers are the screen flash blue for a short period on their box / stick. Our teams are working hard to get to the bottom of this.   To help our teams with the investigation can we ask you to reply to this topic ...

Simon-J by Community Manager
  • 33 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV Box Help (black)

We've compiled some of the top questions that you might ask about the new NOW TV Box.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   Introduction to the NOW TV Box   NOW TV Box Setup and Troubleshooting   NOW TV Box ...

Box not working !

I’ve had a nowtv box since about November last year and usually had no problem with it. The last month or so it’s just buffering constantly as you can imagine it’s extremely frustrating. I have tried all the suggested actions on the now TV website s...

Sports package to watch the masters

Purchased a sports package to watch the masters and have ended up watching a golf discussion group with very occasionall glimpses of the Golf action. Get on and show the days play, that’s what I paid for.

Can't buy a Sky Sports Pass?

When I try to buy a week pass I get the message "Sorry, there was an error. Please try your order again later". I regularly buy one day passes, but I want to watch the golf. Please help...I'm missing it!!

Picture Quality Varies

When the Now Tv stick was introduced an update was made which in my case resulted in the coloured globes appearing briefly whilst navigating the black box, although the programmes played fine. I believe there was a further update in late March,early ...

Invalid Account log-in error on NowTV Box

I was setting up NowTV box (black) and error pops up saying my log-in is invalid. Reset thousand time and same problem everytime. The problem only occurs with the box because I can log-in and use NowTV on other devices.Contacted customer service thro...

NO

NO CONTENT AVAILILABLE ON CATCH UP

Now TV wont connect due to wireless extender

I recently put a wireless extender on my home network. Now TV box is 2 months old - worked fine before wireless extender was added. Now TV box connects to wireless and network but not internet. If I turn off the extender the Now TV box connects. How ...

Resolved! Black Now TV Box not loading

I have had my box for several months and worked fine .The app on my I Pad is working fine .However in the last few days when I try to download through my Now TV box onto my television through the Now TV app all I get when I select a programme is four...