cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've reached the Maximum number of devices

I have today purchased a NowTV box and set it up, but now I'm getting the error message that I have too many devices registered. I want to be able to register this one before 1st of June which is when I'm being told I have to wait until. I have two laptops registered, even though I only use one also? I need to be able to connect the box today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I removed an old white box last month, added a new back box on 3rd March and new box shows in my 4 authorised devices. However when I try to use, I get the message that I need to wait til next month as I have reached my monthly limit of added devices??? the black box I am trying to use was the only device added this month, and as I say it registered on my account as new devoces do.

any help?

TIA

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Try explaining your issue to the support team members on the forums Live Chat facility...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried, but when i request chat after 2 seconds i get connection lost

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, not sure why chat wasn't working. Can you try to use your desired device now for us please. If you have any issues please let us know.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Chats till won't work. New device shows as on list and will alow me to watch free view, and updates on my device list to show when last used. When I attempt to watch Now channels I now get the (you have regis teed the maximum number of devices) message?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry about that 😞

Can you try again and let me know what happens?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices"

I'm watching Masters golf on my TV via a Now TV box and my daughter is trying to watch on her laptop but she receives the above message. Another TV has a Now TV box connected but it is switched off.  I thought you could watch on up to four devices.  What is the situation, please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

You can   have four devices on your account and can watch on two at the same time. When was the last time you used the other NOW TV box? It can take a while for the system to 'forget' about the old device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

You can   have four devices on your account and can watch on two at the same time. When was the last time you used the other NOW TV box? It can take a while for the system to 'forget' about the old device.

I have just set up the 2nd box and only activated the sports pass about an hour ago. I switched the box off at the socket & we can now watch on the laptop and the first TV.  Perhaps it says somewhere that you can only watch on 2 devices at the same time but I didn't notice it. 

Thanks for your help.