cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why have they took money out of my bank

I have had two lots of payments for £9.99 and two lots of payments at £6.99 come out of my bank account which I was unaware of and should not have been taken out! I haven't brought any month of day passes as the box came with a free  month entertainment pass and I brought an extra entertainment pass ontop of this for when that pass ran out. so why I have been charged these payments? and I would like the money back as I was not told this money would be coming out of my bank. 

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged twice at £14.99 for a new now TV box when I only wanted one. I kept getting an error message saying that there was an error processing payment then suddenly it went through and I got an email saying that my order for £14.99 had gone through but I have been charged twice. I presume you will fefund this immediately as I obviously only wanted one box to upgrade my old one, not very happy at having to do this as not been well recently and causing me stress I can do without, Andrew Holehouse, holehouse1@aol.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

Please look out for a email as I will be sending you one shortly about your double charge query.

Thanks

Ruth

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear it's in regards to extra charges. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail. Please keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Ruth.
I have had my now to box for less than a month now and I have been charged to use the sky entertainment although on my box it clearly says that I have 4 months free. Can you tell me why this is please as I am overly disappointed!
Thanks.
mark_suff
Expert

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forums. If you look inside the box your Now Tv player came in you'll find a card with your voucher code on. If you log into your Now Tv account and then click on My Account at top right of your screen then click My Passes and enter this code where it says Apply a Voucher, when enetring your code be careful to enter it correctly as sometimes it can be difficult to make out for example an o and 0 are not the same. Hope this helps.

Mark.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello, 

Yes i have entered the code provided in the box and i have also gone onto my account and re-entered the code today and it's saying that this code has already been used (which i know it has) . 

I am overly disappointed in the fact that money has been taken from you account with out any notification and more to the point i should have gotten 4 months free (brought the box on the 17/01/2016), as advertised on the box.

What is going to be done to resolve the issue? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've been charged incorrectly. I will need to look into your account and send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team