cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why can't I log on

I'm trying to log on through my bow TV box but it's telling me my details are incorrect but I am on my laptop now and they work fine, can someone help me before I go made please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried online support chat with no success. However, this issue seems to have resolved itself after I left it alone for an hour. Maybe try it again later.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue with a black box which I have received today. Can log in OK on laptop but not via the black box using wireless. Get message "Sorry, an unknown error occurred. Please reenter your username and password".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive tried resetting it and now I'm getting really annoyed but cannot get hold of anyone! Works fine on my phone & iPad 😡i

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spent the last few hours trying to log on with a new black box using an existing  account without success. Tried soft reset, hard reset, software update, everything in the published fixes without joy, just get unknown error after login screen. Also tried wired and wireless connections,allseem to work but it just wont logon. My box serial is 32556V013645.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried online support chat with no success. However, this issue seems to have resolved itself after I left it alone for an hour. Maybe try it again later.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem with black box. Logged on OK to account via computer, changed password, reset box but still getting error message and can not use box at all.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please let us know if you receive any error message?

Are you able to try changing the wireless channel of your router and performing a software update? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Left the box for about an hour and it seemed to then function and went into a programs update but unfortunately  froze.

Reset with paper clip and restarted, this time went to main page and then programs updating again which worked this time.

Last night I was able to use the box. We'll see if it works again today.

When I first connected the box and it connected with the router it did a software update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'll try again later then thank you all 🙂
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue? 

Are you able to let us know if you have been able to sign in on any other device? 

Thanks 

Karl

NOW TV Team