cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why Not Have User Setting For Startup Page ?

Ok when my Now box comes out of standby like everyone else I choose the App I want to use for that viewing session. If I select Now Tv  the box randomly selects whether enteryainment ,cinema or whatever. I would like the Now box to select "watch list" either when the box comes out of standby or when clicking on the Now tv logo. This bugs me, as I often like others have to click on several buttons to get to where I want to go !

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This doesn't help you with your nowtv box, but just to let you know that nowtv have added a direct access " My TV" button on the nowtv smart stick remote controller which takes the user directly to the Continue Watching / Watchlist section of the nowtv App.

It's a shame that nowtv can't allow customers to customize the nowtv App quick access button on the nowtv box remote controller so you can pick which section of the nowtv App that you want to open & access as the default setting.

Not sure if the above can be engineered in a future software update (if so it would be a nice option to have).