cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White light is always on my Nowtv box

I have had to reset my box a few times to watch anything because all i get is the nowtv logo on my screen. Also the white light on the box is always on even when i am not using it. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? I have had the box f or just over 2 years.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it only just happened recently ?

Anybody in the house owns or uses a Nintendo Switch particular using the Pokemon Game ?

If so there is a conflict between the Nintendo Switch Pokemon game and the Roku / NowTV Players, where it is currently being looked at by Roku.

The workaround is to either switch the Nintendo console into Airplane mode or move either the Nintendo or Roku / NowTV player onto a different WiFi network.

Should nobody be using a Nintendo Switch Console then see if anything in this trouble shooting guide linked below helps.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Is it only just happened recently ?

Anybody in the house owns or uses a Nintendo Switch particular using the Pokemon Game ?

If so there is a conflict between the Nintendo Switch Pokemon game and the Roku / NowTV Players, where it is currently being looked at by Roku.

The workaround is to either switch the Nintendo console into Airplane mode or move either the Nintendo or Roku / NowTV player onto a different WiFi network.

Should nobody be using a Nintendo Switch Console then see if anything in this trouble shooting guide linked below helps.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps no we haven't used a nintendo console.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if anything in the linked trouble shooting guide makes any difference.

Start with step 6 (update the software even if it says you are on the same number) then if that doesn't work move onto step 1, then finally last resort step 2 full factory reset and setup the box again from scratch.