Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We need Netflix and Spotify

Is Netflix and Spotify going on now tv?

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable
no ive not heard anything, I found out that i can do it on my amazon firestick though so im using that.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any news when Spotify is returning to now tv boxes and sticks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive not heard anything at all regarding this, but I found out it's on Amazon fire stick so im using that at the moment. 👍

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you think Spotify app will return to now tv boxes and sticks since the software has been updated to os 9.0.3 beta 4070.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've not heard anything im afraid, o am currently using Amazon firestick as the app for Spotify is available on that

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone heard when Spotify will return to now tv smart box and smart stick since we are in os 9.0.3 beta 4070. This is one of the apps I am waiting for. The other is BT Sport app and also for Now Tv to go to 1080p.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

No disrespect but how many times must someone ask the same question? I've said it before but here goes, no-one knows until (if) any or all of them arrives. I'm sure when (if) they arrive there'll be plenty of people posting it up here.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

No they won’t, they will be too busy enjoying it to bother to post on here, and cackling about other people’s FOMO 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As above, Spotify used to be on NowTV and Netflix is finally coming at the end of this year. Spotify used to crash all the time so they removed it to fix it and never brought it back. I really hope they do though because it seems pointless paying for Spotify premium and not being able to play it on the TV. Even when it used to crash it was still better than nothing. Sky customers can get Spotify on their TV so it makes no sense why NowTV have not yet updated the app. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

As above, Spotify used to be on NowTV and Netflix is finally coming at the end of this year. Spotify used to crash all the time so they removed it to fix it and never brought it back. I really hope they do though because it seems pointless paying for Spotify premium and not being able to play it on the TV. Even when it used to crash it was still better than nothing. Sky customers can get Spotify on their TV so it makes no sense why NowTV have not yet updated the app

Surely it's up to Spotify to update the app, not NowTV who would only be 'hosting' the app?!?