cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skippy2
Scholar

Re: We need Netflix and Spotify

no ive not heard anything, I found out that i can do it on my amazon firestick though so im using that.
0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Any news when Spotify is returning to now tv boxes and sticks.
0 Thanks
skippy2
Scholar

ive not heard anything at all regarding this, but I found out it's on Amazon fire stick so im using that at the moment. 👍

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Do you think Spotify app will return to now tv boxes and sticks since the software has been updated to os 9.0.3 beta 4070.

0 Thanks
skippy2
Scholar

I've not heard anything im afraid, o am currently using Amazon firestick as the app for Spotify is available on that

0 Thanks
UKTVPlayapp
Expert

Has anyone heard when Spotify will return to now tv smart box and smart stick since we are in os 9.0.3 beta 4070. This is one of the apps I am waiting for. The other is BT Sport app and also for Now Tv to go to 1080p.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

@UKTVPlayapp 

No disrespect but how many times must someone ask the same question? I've said it before but here goes, no-one knows until (if) any or all of them arrives. I'm sure when (if) they arrive there'll be plenty of people posting it up here.

0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@robert1997 @UKTVPlayapp 

No they won’t, they will be too busy enjoying it to bother to post on here, and cackling about other people’s FOMO 😛

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂