Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We need Netflix and Spotify

Is Netflix and Spotify going on now tv?

37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it's only a now tv box powered by Roku but I will have a look for updates, ive since found it on Amazom fire stick but then obviously Ive got to have them both on the tv. thanks for your reply.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Spotify was working on Roku when I last looked on Thursday evening.

Spotify is definitely in the Roku Store. Maybe you need to check for a software update? It came with Roku sw version 8 which has since been superseded by version 9.0.0

Spotify has been on there since 31st October. It is the 1st channel in the Music section of the Roku Store.

I have v9.0.0 but no Spotify in music store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

@Anonymous User

Spotify was working on Roku when I last looked on Thursday evening.

Spotify is definitely in the Roku Store. Maybe you need to check for a software update? It came with Roku sw version 8 which has since been superseded by version 9.0.0

Spotify has been on there since 31st October. It is the 1st channel in the Music section of the Roku Store.

I have v9.0.0 but no Spotify in music store.

That is strange.

https://blog.roku.com/en-gb/spotify-uk

starman73
Elite

models 3600 and above

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On my now tv smart box with freeview I am on software 8.1.3 has that got something to do with it not getting Spotify.

starman73
Elite

@Anonymous User wrote:

On my now tv smart box with freeview I am on software 8.1.3 has that got something to do with it not getting Spotify.

Neither Now TV boxes nor sticks have Spotify.  Only newer Roku boxes and sticks have Spotify.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when Spotify app is returning to now tv boxes or sticks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a NOWTV white box it says its powered by Roku. It doesn't have the netflix app and it says it has got the latest software. it is 2400 if that means anything? it's about 4 years old is there any way of getting it on or is it just an old box?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately you won't be able to get the Netflix App on the first generation white nowtv boxes, where these boxes haven't got enough processing power under the hood to run the more power hungry Apps such has Netflix etc.

More info here on what NowTV products support the Netflix App.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watch-netflix-now-tv-box-smart-stick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news when Spotify app will be returning to now tv boxes and sticks.