Not applicable

We need Netflix and Spotify

Is Netflix and Spotify going on now tv?

37 REPLIES 37
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps

Spotify isn't on Roku anymore either. If Spotify came back, they would probably have to re-release it on Roku first.

Roku does have a Deezer app though which is another music subscription, (in my opinion it is better). 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If yoy really want Now Tv, Netflix, plus catchup on the one box then just grab the full Roku box. Exact same layout as the now tv box, £30 to buy, and as well as Netflix it can also give you access to Amazon Prime and Google Play Movies. 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

If yoy really want Now Tv, Netflix, plus catchup on the one box then just grab the full Roku box. Exact same layout as the now tv box, £30 to buy, and as well as Netflix it can also give you access to Amazon Prime and Google Play Movies. 

@Anonymous User Gets it. This is what i bought my girlfriend for Uni and she loves it. Although there is no Spotify Support on it as Roku has stoppped developing the app completely. Such a shame as it really was a handy service to use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is Spotify returning to now tv smart box.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hey UK

Check out the following URL:-

https://www.cnet.com/news/spotify-coming-back-to-roku-adding-spotify-connect/

If Spotify comes back to Roku then it should not be too long before the Now TV devices get it as well.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy @Anonymous User

Spotify is already back on Roku.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long until Spotify returns to now tv smart boxes.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How long until Spotify returns to now tv smart boxes.

I've finally persuaded all my friends to buy proper Roku devices and get access to thousands of channels (apps), Spotify being one of them, that you get on Roku devices as opposed to the paltry handful of channels (apps) that Sky ALLOW you to have.