cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist won’t delete shows.

Hi,

The saved shows in my watchlist just won’t go, i remove them and they come back about 10mins later, even shows that now not available anymore come back.

Some new shows I click save are there but others only stay for a bit no matter how many times I add them.

Any help it’s doing my head in having to search every time.

Thanks

Ben.

7 REPLIES 7
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User unfortunately the system assumes that once you start watching you want to continue so reinstates. Hopefully it will be addressed in future. It is rather annoying I agree.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

I'm also getting strange behaviour with the watchlist, especially on the NOW TV box, duplicate entries, removing one duplicate entry removes both, missing entries etc. and there's been a couple of other people posting on the forum. Hopefully this will get sorted out in the next day or two, I'd guess it's related to the continue watching issue which seems to be just about sorted now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. do you know if this has been sorted yet? when i save a series it also saves everything related to it which i have seen or dont want. thanks. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have lots of greyed out older shows that won't delete ,it just comes up with error 1300.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User NOW TV are aware of that issue and are looking into it, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is there any update on this issue. I also have greyed out shows no longer available that I cannot remove from My TV watchlist. Tried rebooting, factory resetting the boxes but nothing is working. Not exactly a crisis but is irritating as my list is longer than it needs to be.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User There is an updated app that fixes this on the way. The NOW TV Smart Box has received it already but it's not rolled out to the black box yet. You don't need to reboot or factory reset the box as any update will be delivered automatically.