cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watchlist Issues

This appears to be affecting black boxes, white boxes, Windows 10 app and website login via all browsers and Roku boxes.

Why when adding series all the extra's are being added to the watchlist.

For example if you add Fortitude Series 1 via the add to my watchlist, it also adds the extra's.   When trying to remove these extra's it also removes the whole main series.

This happens on every show that has extra's.  Why is it doing this?

Also if you add the Walking Dead it also adds extra's that aren't available, this just fills the watchlist up.

This is a very poor interface even worse than Amazon and not a patch on Netflix.

NowTV need to up their game and get these bugs sorted ASAP.

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Yep it's a bit of a pain, unfortunately there nothing we can do about it at the moment. NOW TV haven't said one way or the other whether the 'adding extras' when you add a show to watchlist is deliberate or not, but the unavailable content showing is a bug which they are aware of. No idea when it will be fixed though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also encountering similar issues. I own a NOWTV early release black physical box and remote. Two examples of issues I'm having is with the following shows.

The Walking Dead

I've used the searched function and found the series, I click on "Add to my TV" I get the green confirmation. When I access my watchlist I cannot find the series and just an unavailable doc/program called "The Walking Dead Walker World."

Game of Thrones

Same steps as above but upon getting to the watchlist I can only find "Game of Thrones: The Last Watch."

The only way I seem to be able to access these programs is from the search tool, find the program, the season, the episode and play from there.

NOWTV is really frustrating me these days and isnt enjoyable, technology and box need an update, software needs updating and I don't like how they're charging you extra via Boost to get HD which is standard these days even for YouTube videos yet Sky NOWTV can't include this in an update as an option.

Annoying...