cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Watch t in two rooms.

I have one now tv box (black)

Can I use this box to watch different channels on different TVs at the same time ( I'm watching the sky football n the misses is watching Poldark)or do I need another now tv box but just use my original sign on.

2 REPLIES 2
starman73
Elite

Get two now tv boxes, one for each TV.

As long as no more than 2 people are watching at same time you will be fine with the one account.

RoyB
Legend

A box, or even a Stick.

But check first that you actually need this; if one or both TVs are Smart TVs, they may have players for the terrestrial channels built in.

Though if not, the box or Stick will have these players.

And if you both want to watch Sky programming - you footy, her The Affair perhaps - then two NowTV devices are definitely needed.

And as @starman73 describes, just the one account, with both boxes signed on to it, will let you each watch what you want, simultaneously, on NowTV, and at no extra cost.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.