cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Volume cutting out

Volume cutting out on all entertainment channels whether live stream or catchup. Volume fine on other channels and catchup. Tried different cable and different port, switching off and on etc. Can anyone suggest anything to try?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot what happens if you go into the NOW box settings and play around with the Audio options (start with Stereo).

If that doesn't work, when watching NOW content press the star button on the remote and play around with the Volume mode pop up option that appears on the screen.

If that doesn't work, can you temporary test the NOW box on another TV to see if the problem persists.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot what happens if you go into the NOW box settings and play around with the Audio options (start with Stereo).

If that doesn't work, when watching NOW content press the star button on the remote and play around with the Volume mode pop up option that appears on the screen.

If that doesn't work, can you temporary test the NOW box on another TV to see if the problem persists.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried the NOW box settings but made no difference, but I will try the other suggestions, thank you. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am clutching at straws here, but i would be also tempted to try the trouble shooting steps in this guide below,

In this order try steps 6, 1 & 2.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried changing the audio settings to stereo again and it seems to be okay for now, thanks for the help!