cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very upset about the deleting and having to wait a month to add a new device

I am very upset about this as I have just bought a new box and I am paying for a package and now can't watch it .... I don't understand for what reason and what gain to now TV or why it has to be this way ... I need both devices working for Christmas also it's annoying that this problem can't be sorted via telephone .... Bad form indeed ... I work in a place that sells these devices and will now have to make customers aware of this problem which could possibly reduce sales of this product as I cannot tell a lie .... Very disheartened and disappointed
6 REPLIES 6
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  If you go to the Help section, click on 'Contact Us' then 'Live Chat' they should be able to help with adding devices.

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried to do that but it is coming up with 404 error ... I actually didn't realise that I would have to wait a month to add a new device as with other subscriptions I have allow me to add and remove freely so I just assumed this would be the same
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Just to let you know, I have sent you an email in regards to your account related query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue.  I don't like the fact to stream to a Chromecast takes 2 devices up of the 4.  Now I can't add a new NowTV box that I bought until next month.

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User, there is a way to get the Chromecast to show as one device. If you pop on to the Chromecast part of the forum someone there should know. Something to do with when you cast the screen.  You should then be able to delete the other device and get the box added as that will be 1 change.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's all sorted now Thankyou very much for the advice ... They kindly came through for me and sorted the situation and we can now have a very happy quiet Christmas xxx