cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Very unhappy new customer...

As a litterally brand new customer (I bought my box this morning), I am extremely dissappointed to see that you are not at all flexible. I contacted Customer Service as I bought my box with a 3 months pass this morning from your website for £14.99 only to find a better deal a few minutes later on the Currys website (box + 6 months pass at £19.99). I asked if you would match the deal by giving me an additional 3 months pass for and additional £5 but the answer was no because "you can't dictate how much retailers can sell your product and Currys buys in bulk"... Well, I know you can't tell Currys how much they should sell your product, but surely if they can sell something at a lower price than you (the manufacturer) do, you should be able to match it, especially as you didn't have the box + 6 months option available on your site this morning?!
Very very disappointed to see that you won't match the price that a high street shop is selling your item at...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The box was delivered today with a return label, thanks. I have actually decided to get the other box from Currys but I will keep this one also, even if only for the voucher as it's still cheaper than payment the monthly fee. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Firstly sorry to hear you feel disappointed by this. Our prices are fairly fixed and we don't have the ability to change the price on an individual box, we're not in competition with the retailers and as such we wouldn't price match.  The box can always be returned for free if you've seen it cheaper else where.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The box was delivered today with a return label, thanks. I have actually decided to get the other box from Currys but I will keep this one also, even if only for the voucher as it's still cheaper than payment the monthly fee. Thanks.