cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Upgraded from white box to black....cannot login to Channel 4

Hi

Can anyone help? I know my username and login for channel 4. If I use online I can login. 

I've tried multiple times to login on now tv. Every time it comes up as invalid.

Any suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Bit of cross-discussion about NOW TV usernames and Channel4 IDs, but yes you are right your Channel4 ID consists of an email address with a password, and you do need to enter a full email address when logging into the All4 app (otherwise it reports invalid). 

Obvious question first, it's definitely a Channel4 ID you're using to log into the All4 app, not your NOW TV login? And have you checked it works by logging into the Channel4 website with it?

I've just signed out and back into mine, it doesn't have an issue. As suggested if you haven't already try deleting the app by highlighting it on your My Apps screen but instead of pressing OK to open the app press * and choose remove app. Then remove the power from the box for a few seconds, reconnect back up and add the app again from the App Store.

If you still have trouble logging in after that I'd try contacting Channel4 direct to see what they suggest.

https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us