cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to connect to wireless network.

Disconnected black box and when started again I cannot connect. At first it was picking up the old router address. Tried turning everything on and off a few times. Went to settings/set up connection. Entered password a few times. Still not working. Did a factory reset. Found my current router. Went back to settings and entered password again. Comes up with error message 014.30. Saw advice about disabling ping, did not understand. Followed instruction nothing happened. What screen should I be on to do this?

there is no problem with my internet I can use mobile and tablet. I turned these off while doing this as sometimes the signal is not strong so not interference

what else can I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Constantly having the same problem, blurred pics that drop every 5 mins, not fit for purpose. Tried resets etc etc so no that isn't the answer Now! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorted now thanks and working. Never had this problem before after disconnecting the black box I usually just turn it on again and it works, this time it has taken so much messing around to get service back. I ended up re-registering

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Timpaul

hopefully you will get an answer to your problem