cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unable to connect to wireless network

Keep getting error message 'Unable to connect to wireless network' . Now TV unusable. Laptop is working fine i.e   connected to the internet . Please help.

18 REPLIES 18
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey FM

Check out my post to Victoria here:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Changed-password/m-p/551244/highlight/true#M18571

Now TV's help should be able to sort you out.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying to help. Can't find specific question in help. Live chat doesn't  work.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey FM

I just checked Chat online at it's working fine, did you press the right buttons or are you using a browser that doesn't completely work with this web-site?

Look, you've got press the "How to get in touch" button then select in the Live Chat options that appear, which is TV or Broadband & Calls and finally click Chat online, it does work and they're not busy at the moment.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All  I can see is 'Get in touch quicker' not 'how to get in touch'.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User near the bottom, little blue down arrow. Click it, select broadband or TV (whichever is relevant) and then the button should go green. Click it to open chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just opened chat. Error message - 

Hmmm – it looks like there’s a connection problem at the moment.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User things to try of you can't get through to live chat

Power down the NowTV box and your router, wait one minute and then turn your router back on. Once the router has done a complete start up turn on the NowTV box and see if it finds the network.

If it doesn't, go to settings, network settings and register the device in your network again. Make sure you've correctly selected wireless or Ethernet depending on what you use.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The network is found. It just won't connect.

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User have you restarted the router? It just might be that it can assign an IP address. This is normally sorted by restarting the router.