cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tv guide issue

Hey all i used my box for ages with no problems but since 2 days when i go to tv guide nothing is showing up. So cannot watch freeview or catch up. Only now tv app channels work. Did re start, scan for tv channels and online check but all say its all ok. Any ideas? Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have a read of this troubling shooting guide.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick

Try step 6 first, if that doesn't help try step 1, if that doesn't work go into the box menu settings under Advanced System Settings and carry out a full factory reset.

Once you factory reset the NowTV box, you will have to setup the box again from scratch and rescan the TV Freeview channels again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I had the same issue and tried the system update and it worked straightaway.
Thankyou.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Your Welcome 😊.

Glad the forced software update on step 6 of the linked trouble shooting guide worked for you 👍.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried the secret hack and a factory reset, still nothing 😞 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have just dusted the cobwebs off my old NowTV Freeview box and i am exhibiting the same exact problem where under the settings menu after a rescan i am getting 180 number Freeview channels via the TV aerial on the NowTV Freeview Smart box, but there is no way to watch the Freeview channels on the TV Guide.

So at the moment there is no way to watch Freeview via the NowTV box (though luckily for me i have plenty of ways to watch Freeview).

I have fired off an email to NowTV about it in the last hour.

If i get a reply i will update my post on here.