cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tunin app not working

Hi,

Can you help with this issue or point me  to someone who can.  I have an issue accessing Tunin tv on my Now Roku box it has been working fine for several months. 

It started when I tried to help a friend who was was having problems with his Tunin app on his Roku Now box.  You click on the Tunin app, the app starts to open with the main Tunin Logo on the screen goes blank for a second then reappears for a second then reverts back to the apps page.  I checked mine and it was working fine, I talked him through deleting and reinstalling the app,  I did this on my on device at the same time.  This did not fix his problem however I now have the same problem!. I have tried adding and deleting a number of times,   I have updated the main firmware on the Roku,  and finally reset back
to factory settings and reloaded everything again.  Nothing worked.  I would be very grateful if you could help me resolve this issue.

Thanks and regards

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i received an email from Tunein support last night, stating that Roku had been in touch and that they are now working on the problem, I guess they have rolled the release back until they have a fix.   Yes  mine is working again  on 2.4.

Thanks again.

Steve

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be worth having another go updating the Tunein App by going to Settings > System > System Update on your NowTV device.

Where my NowTV box had a new Tunein App update this morning version 2.4 build 0.

I don't know if the new update will work for you, because like i said on my previous post Tunein has been playing fine since the first update a few days ago on my NowTV box.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looking at my previous Tunein software version they seem to have rolled back from version 2.5 to 2.4 (where i am guessing version 2.5 was currently unstable on certain customers NowTV devices)

Looking at the App user interface i can't see any noticeable difference between 2.5 or 2.4, where for me both versions played perfectly fine.

Hopefully version 2.4 works for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

i received an email from Tunein support last night, stating that Roku had been in touch and that they are now working on the problem, I guess they have rolled the release back until they have a fix.   Yes  mine is working again  on 2.4.

Thanks again.

Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried this last night,  no luck , tried again just now, same problem

thanks