cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Time is Wrong

After the clocks went forward last night here in the UK, my now TV box hasnt changed so I'm watching programmes that were on an hour ago. I've tried restarting the box and changing the time but it won't let me. Help please

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The time showing on my NowTV 4K Smart box is the correct time for me which was done automatically overnight.

Would have said go into the box settings and instead of set automatically try setting it to manual instead for a day or so then go back to auto settings to see if the box auto corrects itself with the right time.

The clock format i am using is the 24 hour time BTW.

Also maybe try a reboot on the power on your box to see if that brings the time back into line.

Other than that maybe try a forced software update on the box by following step 6 in the linked trouble shooting instructions below (update the software even if on the same version number).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/troubleshooting-now-tv-box-stick 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thankyou I had to factory reset the box but it's working now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, mine is wrong too, did reset and everything and still didn't work. So I clicked on manual and scrolled down to Portugal which is correct for Uk time. Its fine and TV guide is correct too now. Its not made any difference at all to anything just displays the correct time now. Must be a glitch somewhere for the UK. Anyway I'm sorted now. 😊