cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The region isn't supported

I've tried to put a film on this morning and my black box is saying (Sorry, the region you're trying to watch NOW TV in isn't supported) and to type roam into the help page.

I've gone in to the help page, that didn't help much.

I'm in the UK and my settings are on the UK. I'm stuck I need you're help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

If you have the time, turn your Internet router off for at least Five Minutes, that way it should be long enough for you router to gain a new IP address and recognise you are in the UK

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read somewhere something about re-entering the credit card details with the billing address eg UPDATING.  even if you over wriite the old data with the same data.  That kicks the NOWTV server off to check where you are.  It may not take effect until overnight.. batch runs being what they are etc..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi regarding the above. I’m in the uk and when I click on a programme eg Sky sports it’s giving the message location problem ie thinking I am outside uk. Very frustrating as I got a pass fir the golf which I can’t watch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here and restarting the router doesn't fix anything.

I'm in London but Now TV saying I can't view anything as roaming isn't an option any more.

I've checked my IP address and it's for my UK location.

Help please.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Can you try entering your payment details again. Sometimes that can solve the problem, 

I had that not long ago and after inputting my card again it sorted that issue for me.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payment-details

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

And when i had an online chat with their help people they said I was in USA. I’m in Cumbria.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The method suggested is not working 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A couple of people have reported this today (see the other threads posted on the Community Forum) where it might be an issue at NowTV's end.

What i would try, is to double check if your Router IP address has not acquired a rouge IP address outside the UK (this can happen sometimes).

Use this link below to see if it shows your ISP location is within the UK.

https://www.whatismyip.com 

If it's reporting a location outside the UK, then try switching the power off on your Router for about 30 minutes to enable your Router to automatically acquire a new IP (hopefully within the UK).

Should the link above reports a UK IP location, then you need to contact NowTV directly using one of the communication methods on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can’t watch the now tv because it’s saying the region isn’t supported but I’m not out side the uk I’m in seide the uk

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

please follow the above steps and let me know how you get on 🙂