cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The region isn't supported

I've tried to put a film on this morning and my black box is saying (Sorry, the region you're trying to watch NOW TV in isn't supported) and to type roam into the help page.

I've gone in to the help page, that didn't help much.

I'm in the UK and my settings are on the UK. I'm stuck I need you're help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

If you have the time, turn your Internet router off for at least Five Minutes, that way it should be long enough for you router to gain a new IP address and recognise you are in the UK

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have you figured out how to sort it yet? It's still saying the same on mine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

@Anonymous User

If you have the time, turn your Internet router off for at least Five Minutes, that way it should be long enough for you router to gain a new IP address and recognise you are in the UK

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you so much it's working, much appreciated 👍
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

with virgin media routers, it usually takes about half an hour to gain a new public IP address and can take longer Smiley Surprised Luckily, I've never had this issue myself. The one good thing about virgin's routers is that there is to put in modem mode so that you can use your own router Smiley Wink 

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This solution hasn’t worked for me. The NOW support did their best. No change of router has been made. It doesn’t work on iMac, iPad or TV. Logically this must mean it’s the broadband supplier. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same problem.  I believe this is also the root of the "Sky Id Error 288" error which I experience while trying to log in. 

Restarting the router to get a new IP address is all well and good as a temporary workaround, but it's not exactly sustainable is it - hang on everyone, sorry about what you're doing online, I just need to reboot the router so i can log in to NowTV.

There appears to be n issue at Now TV's end, where valid UK IP addresses are not being recognised as such.  Could you confirm that this issue is under investigation, and will be fixed?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m am having this problem. Iv reset my router, unplugged my box and reset but still nothing. You online help haven’t been much help either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing this issue as well.  Is there a fix??????