cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jane8
Occasional Poster

The region isn't supported

I've tried to put a film on this morning and my black box is saying (Sorry, the region you're trying to watch NOW TV in isn't supported) and to type roam into the help page.

I've gone in to the help page, that didn't help much.

I'm in the UK and my settings are on the UK. I'm stuck I need you're help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NOW TV Team Nadine-K
NOW TV Team

Re: The region isn't supported

@Jane8

@Saven11

If you have the time, turn your Internet router off for at least Five Minutes, that way it should be long enough for you router to gain a new IP address and recognise you are in the UK

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂
11 Replies
Saven11
First Poster

Mine is doing exactly the same! 

Jane8
Occasional Poster

Have you figured out how to sort it yet? It's still saying the same on mine.

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Nadine-K
NOW TV Team

@Jane8

@Saven11

If you have the time, turn your Internet router off for at least Five Minutes, that way it should be long enough for you router to gain a new IP address and recognise you are in the UK

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂
Jane8
Occasional Poster

Thank you so much it's working, much appreciated 👍
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Giselle22
First Poster

I can’t watch the now tv because it’s saying the region isn’t supported but I’m not out side the uk I’m in seide the uk

0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Nadine-K
NOW TV Team

@Giselle22

please follow the above steps and let me know how you get on 🙂

Thanks
Nadine-K
The Now TV Team 🙂
0 Thanks
commanda6 Champion 2
Champion 2

Hi @Nadine-K

with virgin media routers, it usually takes about half an hour to gain a new public IP address and can take longer Smiley Surprised Luckily, I've never had this issue myself. The one good thing about virgin's routers is that there is to put in modem mode so that you can use your own router Smiley Wink 

I do not work for now TV. I am simply a NowTV customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.

If you find posts on the community useful or helpful can you give them Thanks By pressing the thumbs up button. If a post solves a problem you are having can you mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Thanks
newuser4
Occasional Poster

I'm experiencing the same problem.  I believe this is also the root of the "Sky Id Error 288" error which I experience while trying to log in. 

Restarting the router to get a new IP address is all well and good as a temporary workaround, but it's not exactly sustainable is it - hang on everyone, sorry about what you're doing online, I just need to reboot the router so i can log in to NowTV.

There appears to be n issue at Now TV's end, where valid UK IP addresses are not being recognised as such.  Could you confirm that this issue is under investigation, and will be fixed?

Georgiecb
First Poster

I’m am having this problem. Iv reset my router, unplugged my box and reset but still nothing. You online help haven’t been much help either.