cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Technical help/complaints

Does anyone know how to complain or ask for technical help? I still cannot get Netflix app to load today on the NowTV box. I can’t seem to find even an email address to complain. I understand there will be reduced staff with Covid restrictions, but surely there is some help available? 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I'm struggling with the same issue. Can't load Netflix, have tried reinstalling, factory reset, updates but it still won't load. No help available from Now 😖

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had the same issue for two days now and tried re installation and system update checks but no luck and Now tv is no help at all. Keep getting a techbot which is no help at all.

Terrible service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree, terrible service. Can't even contact them on Facebook messenger, ability to compose message has been disabled. Hope someone comes up with something we haven't tried yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also been having the exact same issue. Netflix all of a sudden won’t load and I can’t get hold of anyone to discuss it. All other apps work, performed a factory reset.  Please keep updated if any news. Thanks