cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jack
First Poster

Re: TV guide freezing

Mine was doing the same. The time on my roku black box was behind by 1 hour.

If you go into the tv guide it will freeze as there's a clash in timings.

I went into setting and selected 'set the time manually' and selected Ireland as UK was showing as 1 hour behind. Problem fixed, tv guide working fine.

Think sky need to make an adjustment to the timings their end - until then this tweak fixed it for me

0 Thanks
Anthony
First Poster

Thank you very much mine worked be nice is now tv  themselves gave this advice and admitted fault funny so many have issue same time.

@Sam-16  adviceon page 2 to  do full system restore works.

Clock for uk iscorrect now aswell

Highlighted
Owl28
First Poster

My Now TV box started playing up tonight. I’ve done the resets and system updates with no success however like a few others on the forum I have noticed that in the system setting the UK time is incorrect and is showing 1hour behind the actual time. I could not alter this manually however I have now selected Ireland as my time zone instead of the UK and my box is now working just fine! Obviously this is some sort of back ground software issue that needs to resolved by Now TV however this manual fix should get you back up and running in the meantime.

0 Thanks
MLou15
First Poster

Mine is freezing in exactly the same way. Looks like NowTV need to take action and issue an update to remedy this 

0 Thanks
BryanT1985
First Poster

Changing the time to Ireland worked for me. GB time is still on GMT rather than BST I noticed, so the guide is looking for programmes in the past. 

0 Thanks
Jendaz
First Poster

Done what you suggested and it worked thankyou

0 Thanks
Lindsey_17
First Poster

My has been freezing and gone into manually change time changed it to Ireland and it worked. 

0 Thanks
Tobius101
Occasional Poster

That Worked for me - MANY THANKS

0 Thanks
Tobius101
Occasional Poster

Changed time to ireland and that worked

0 Thanks
Talica96
First Poster

had the same problems with tv guide freezing and not being able to watch any freeview tv for nearly 3 weeks, the time was an hour behind uk and changes it to the correct time and its fixed! 

0 Thanks