cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide freezing

Hello, every time i go to the TV guide to choose a channel, it freezes and restarts. Iv tried unplugging it, resetting it and updating all apps. It’s been doing it since Friday

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Roku box has been freezing as well, as soon as you go to the tv guide or choose any freeview channel. Once the Roku box resets itself, a box appears saying "Service unavailable. Home screen service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Well i have been trying again later, since Monday. Is anyone at NowTV doing anything to help?

My router has been reset, the Roku box has been turned off and reset, still no change.

What is going on?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same no help from Now tv I tried the 033 numbers spoke to some guy called Pete he was as much hood as a chocolate fireguard tol me to come here

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Pete is NowTV Broadband, as is everyone on that phone number.

NowTV programme problems, even for NowTV Broadband customers, are dealt with exclusively in this Community, and over Live Chat for billing and voucher issues.

In the case of the problem you have, the known workaround, until NowTV fix the root problem, is to change your time zone, as described in this thread, which Pete referred you to.

For a chocolate fireguard, he did pretty good, don’t you think? 😛

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have you found out yet how to sort it, as mine is doing the same

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is also doing the same, so if anyone has any solutions please feel free to help 😣

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve been having the same problem for about a week. Done all of the above and still freezes. 😭 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv box is doing the same. Tried everything and still not working 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue tried everything and it’s not working. Weird how loads of people are having the same problem at the same time 😡 getting very frustrated 😡

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So frustrating! Mine is doing the same have you managed to sort it yet? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there wondering if u got ur box to work? I noticed the time on my box was an hour behind I changed the time to Portugal time because uk time kept me an hour behind and now mines works fine. Maybe try that if ur still having problems. X