cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide freezing

Hello, every time i go to the TV guide to choose a channel, it freezes and restarts. Iv tried unplugging it, resetting it and updating all apps. It’s been doing it since Friday

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too. I'll @ you on mine 🙂

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What device(s) and what pass(es)?

Both the black box?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing this and so unable to watch anything on live TV-any idea how to resolve? 

RoyB
Legend

Check the date, time, time zone and BST settings are all correct for your device and the app.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have checked this and the timezone for United Kingdom is showing the incorrect time - it does not allow me to change this. It’s showing 1 hour behind. There are no updates outstanding so not sure how to rectify this. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. 

Heidi72
Mentor

Set time to Ireland as that's the right time,I did this and now it's not freezing on tv guide all working fine 😁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worked for me

Heidi72
Mentor

Set time to Ireland as that's the right time,I did this and now it's not freezing on tv guide all working fine 

Heidi72
Mentor

Set time to Ireland as that's the right time,I did this and now it's not freezing on tv guide all working fine