cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Brownie13
Occasional Poster

TV guide freezing

Hello, every time i go to the TV guide to choose a channel, it freezes and restarts. Iv tried unplugging it, resetting it and updating all apps. It’s been doing it since Friday

0 Thanks
40 Replies
Charlotte_S
Contributor 1

Re: TV guide freezing

Me too. I'll @ you on mine 🙂

0 Thanks
RoyB Mentor 2
Mentor 2

@Charlotte_S @Brownie13 

What device(s) and what pass(es)?

Both the black box?

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
chriskil
First Poster

TV freezing on channel guide?

0 Thanks
Kevstor
First Poster

Mine too  - nothing Ive tried works - cant watch any freeview tv?? Mine is the black box one

KatieAl
First Poster

Mine too. Been in touch with them. Bloody useless. Told me it was a router problem and I needed to reset the IP address. Done this and it’s solved nothing. Getting really annoyed now

Jez1
First Poster

My Roku box has been freezing as well, as soon as you go to the tv guide or choose any freeview channel. Once the Roku box resets itself, a box appears saying "Service unavailable. Home screen service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

Well i have been trying again later, since Monday. Is anyone at NowTV doing anything to help?

My router has been reset, the Roku box has been turned off and reset, still no change.

What is going on?

Shauny1010
First Poster

Hi have you found out yet how to sort it, as mine is doing the same

0 Thanks
Shambissimo
Occasional Poster

Mine is also doing the same, so if anyone has any solutions please feel free to help 😣

0 Thanks
Ladyfrankie
First Poster

I’ve been having the same problem for about a week. Done all of the above and still freezes. 😭 

0 Thanks