cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV guide and live freeview TV freezing

Every time I navigate to TV Guide or a live Freeview channel it freezes and restarts. It's been doing it for a few days now. Things I've tried... 

1. Restart

2. Unplug

3. Factory reset

None of these have worked. The apps are all working fine it's just TV guide and live Freeview that's freezing. My broadband is also working perfectly fine. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had this problem for several days. A factory reset after a broadband reset finally fixed it. What a pain. Best of luck.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For restart go to Settings, System, Power, System Restart, Restart. 

For factory reset go to Settings, System, Advanced System Settings, Factory Reset.

Hope this helps 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any chance someone can give me more explicit instructions?

I have plugged and unplugged broadband box and NOWTV box,

I have reset both broadband box and NOWTV box,

and the only difference is an extra second or two before the screen freezes.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve had this for about a week and it’s driving me crazy nothing I do is helping anyone actually sussed the issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there factory reset also worked for me, doesn’t look like a button on mine, just a raised rubber area with reset written on it, press and hold until it reboots. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

On another thread someone suggested changing the time settings to Ireland as the UK time is wrong - seems to have worked for me (for now!!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.

After reading your info I noticed the time on the NOW TV was out. Changed to Ireland as time correct an pressed the reset button on the bottom of the box.

All working so far 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I restarted my internet box then done a factory reset on the now tv box. Had to re enter the tv code online and log in to my account to restart, then scan tv channels again, now its working as normal