cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: TV guide and live freeview TV freezing

Hi @Pidge86  it was on the bottom of the box, it didn’t look like a button, I had to feel around for it. Ours is a black box with a blue now tv on the top

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

I have also had this problem for several days. A factory reset after a broadband reset finally fixed it. What a pain. Best of luck.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Advocate

I’ve had this for about a week and it’s driving me crazy nothing I do is helping anyone actually sussed the issue

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hey there factory reset also worked for me, doesn’t look like a button on mine, just a raised rubber area with reset written on it, press and hold until it reboots. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

On another thread someone suggested changing the time settings to Ireland as the UK time is wrong - seems to have worked for me (for now!!)

Highlighted
Advocate

My TV guide freezes since mid August. After trying everything else I had to do the factory reset too and re sign into my WiFi etc etc. And resign into all the apps.

Annoying but worked for a week. Factory resetted it again worked for another week. Did it again this time it worked for 2weeks and has now frozen again. I'm seriously ###### off.  I can see from the forum I ain't the only one having this problem. I live in London.  Was thinking of buying a new smart box but I ain't got the money. And as it's not isolated to just my box I don't see why I should. Now TV needs to sort it out.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Has anyone managed to sort this? I've started having this problem and have to keep factory resetting every time which is frustrating when you have to find channels, log into catch up apps/Netflix etc each time. 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Yes, resetting my broadband then a factory reset got it working again. Hoping this will work for you too 😀

0 Thanks
Advocate

I've been doing for the last couple of months now, and unfortunately it seems to last a shorter length of time after each reset.. we're down to two days between factory resets now 😴.

Would be good to get an actual update from NowTV! 

Hope it works out better for you!

Highlighted

I agree NOW TV needs to sort this out ASAP as it's driving my husband mad!! He's retired and regularly tries to change viewing only to have it freeze up & he's not techie minded so wants me to sort out each time but I'm not always available as at work. Can you confirm what 'factory reset' is & how to do it?

0 Thanks