cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

System update required

Each time I login to NOW TV I’m told “system update required” “please update via settings > system > system update”

I go through this process and I’m told the system is up to date but I’m still getting the error message
37 REPLIES 37
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I've done the secret screen update suggested and it's still not working. 😤 Think it's definitely an issue with Now TV, not the Roku device. Fed up.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Complimentary passes would be good, but I’d settle for a solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Secret system update, conventional update, turned on and off, NOW TV  still not working, all other apps (Netflix, IPlayer) work fine?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here - using Roku3.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have four devices 3 old now tv boxes and 1 new roku stick all work except roku stick

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Ignore my two previous posts where i thought it was relating to the NowTV branded devices, where i have just dug out my Roku Stick Plus from the Cinema Room and tested the Roku out on my Living Room television and like everybody else i am seeing the same message when attempting to open the NowTV App.

Needs to be looked at by NowTV.

@Karl-F or @Simon-J can you pass this onto your NowTV Technical Team for resolving.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  "Update required" on Roku stick.  Tried everything above except the factory reset.

Needs fixing ASAP.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
There’s loads of people reporting this on the now tv help twitter feed. Now
tv have stated there is an issue that is being escalated and investigated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nowtv should be offering free passes as compensation
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seriously?

"Compensation" for an hour's lost telly viewing?

I'm not sure what damage I've incurred to warrant "compensation" particularly as the programme I wanted to watch will still be there when it is sorted.

We live in an age of the "victim" always looking for recompense for imaginary hurt.